We'll be with you every step of the way as you launch your new Kindermusik studio—starting now! Simply complete the form below to get started. We recommend setting aside approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Application deadline: June 17, 2019.
- Training begins: July 8, 2019.
- All applicants must pass a vocal review and background check prior to training.
- The 50 USD application fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee acceptance into Kindermusik University.
- There is a 349 USD tuition fee for accepted applicants.
- Accepted applicants will be required to travel, at their own expense, to Santa Fe, NM for the face-to-face portion of training October 15-17, 2019.
- Click “Save for Later” if you need to return at a later time.
- Click “Retrieve Saved Application” to retrieve your application.
- Because some of the questions in each section are dependent on prior responses, each section must be filled out in order of appearance. However, if you'd like to see which questions are next, simply click the "Preview" link to reveal the corresponding questions.
- NOTE: If you are a school or daycare teacher and are interested in bringing Kindermusik to your school, please contact our Schools Division for more information.
We know moving toward a new career, no matter how exciting, can leave you feeling uncertain or overwhelmed. We're always here to help. Contact us with any additional questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org